The feedback is in from our most recent training programme:
- "Brilliant teachers, great support, friendly atmosphere"
- "I very much enjoyed the lectures and in depth analysis of subjects"
- "The best training course I've done in my 13 year airline career"
- "Brilliant instructors and course, really enjoyed my two weeks"
- "All instructors were very informative and made some difficult subjects easy to understand"
- "Level of teaching was absolutely excellent. Subjects were very well presented in a clear manner. Slides/manuals very concise and to the point. Course in general was interesting and enjoyable"
The most recent flight operations and dispatch course was conducted over a ten day period from 11th to 22nd January 2016 and consisted of 90 hours' of classroom learning. The course was designed to meet the requirements prescribed by ICAO DOC 7152 and IOSA Standards Manual relevant to the training and continued professional development of flight operations and dispatch personnel.