Our team were delighted to once again help out with the management of Ireland’s Biggest Air Festival on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd July 2017 which featured over 40 aircraft with 12 jets, 50 support crew and an army of volunteers. The annual event is entirely free of charge!
Continued professional development (CPD) training successfully delivered on behalf of two International airlines
We recently delivered training to personnel from two large International airline customers. These bespoke CPD training programmes included specialised classroom based learning in subjects such as aviation law, operational procedures, mass and balance, and aircraft performance.
Student feedback was as follows:
- Instructors: very knowledgeable. Books: very easy to navigate. Slides: very informative.
- Excellent course
- Excellent; great resources. Presentations laid out well, content relevant
- Very helpful, friendly, supportive, good clear explanations
- Very good course - well worth doing!
- Presentations and teacher interaction were of a high quality
- I would recommend these courses highly
For further information on our training courses, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +353 1 6859021. To keep up to date with our latest news, visit http://www.asg.ie/latest-news