In partnership with Simtech Aviation, ASG delivered a two-week training programme to a number of airline customers including: Cityjet, Norwegian Air International (NAI), and ASL Airlines International.
The aim of the training course was to provide in-depth theoretical knowledge in subjects relevant to the role of the flight operations personnel. The course itself was designed to provide induction knowledge to new students who have no practical flight operations experience and also to consolidate, revise, and complement the knowledge of experienced personnel as part of a periodic re-currency training programme.
Student feedback was excellent and included the following:
- "Very good - better than the previous training provider by a mile"
- "The course content is very relevant o the job functions that I have...equipment used was very helpful and practical. The course material was well laid out and easy to follow"
- "Excellent course, very informative, super facilities"
- "Great instructors, explained very well, made the subject as interesting as possible"
- "Very well organised and presented - instructors got message across in a manner that was easily understood"
- "The trainers were very supportive and friendly and happy to answer any questions - they also encouraged you to elaborate on your own experiences"
The training programme, which was conducted over a ten day period and consisted of 90 hours of classroom learning, was designed to meet the requirements prescribed by ICAO DOC 7192 and IOSA Standards Manual relevant to the training and continued professional development of flight operations and dispatch personnel.